Toutes les versions de cet article : English , français
Groupe Electrochimie et Couches Minces
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
+33 (0)1 69 33 46 57
Research field :
I study, at the nanometer scale, the fundamental aspects of the electrochemical deposition/dissolution of ultra–thin films and alloys and the properties of these films. My aim is to correlate the properties with the local atomic environment. My main expertise is the scanning probe microscopy, X–Ray diffraction and magnetic measurements all operated in solution.
Research activity :
Since December 2000 : full CNRS researcher, from December 2000 to March 2003 at the laboratory "Interfaces et Systèmes Electrochimiques" Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris) and since 2003 at the laboratory "Physique de la Matière Condensée" Ecole Polytechnique (Palaiseau France).
October 1998 – November 2000 : postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Surface Chemistry and Catalysis, University of Ulm (Germany), in the group of Prof. R. J. Behm and Prof. O. M. Magnussen
September 1995 – September 1998 : PhD thesis at the laboratory "Physique de la Matière Condensée" Ecole Polytechnique (Palaiseau France) under the supervision of Dr J. N. Chazalviel and Dr. F. Ozanam.
Teaching activity :
Since 2010 : Master 2 Nanosciences, University Paris–Sud Orsay, in charge of the course "Mobile charges in Physics and Chemistry" (30 hours) and of the Microscopy and Magnetism practicals (35 hours).
2008–2015 : Ecole des Mines de Paris, L3 and M1 levels, Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Physics and Nuclear Physics, exercise teacher, 19 hours.
Since 2011 : elected representative of the Ecole Polytechnique research center for the Ecole Polytechnique Administration Council.
Since 2007 : responsible of scanning probe and scanning electron microscopes of the laboratory
2009–2012 : Scientific comity member of the conference "Journées Surfaces Interfaces"
2006–2010 : elected member of the laboratory council
2004–2010 : laboratory week seminar organization
A few numbers :
Co–direction of 8 PhD students and 6 postdocs
47 papers including 5 review papers
26 attended conferences including 8 invited talks
Selected publications :
1. Lecadre, F. ; Maroun, F. ; Braems, I. ; Berthier, F. ; Goyhenex, C. ; Allongue, P., AuNi alloy monolayer films electrodeposited on Au(111) : An in situ STM study. Surface Science 2013, 607, (0), 25-32.
2. Tournerie, N. ; Engelhardt, A. P. ; Maroun, F. ; Allongue, P., Influence of the surface chemistry on the electric-field control of the magnetization of ultrathin films. Physical Review B 2012, 86, (10), 104434.
3. Damian, A. ; Maroun, F. ; Allongue, P., Electrochemical growth and dissolution of Ni on bimetallic Pd/Au(111) substrates. Electrochimica Acta 2010, 55, (27), 8087-8099.
4. Allongue, P. ; Maroun, F. ; Jurca, H. F. ; Tournerie, N. ; Savidand, G. ; Cortes, R., Magnetism of electrodeposited ultrathin layers : Challenges and opportunities. Surface Science 2009, 603, 1831-1840.
5. Abril, O. d. ; Gündel, A. ; Maroun, F. ; Allongue, P. ; Schuster, R., Single-step electrochemical nanolithography of metal thin films by localized etching with an AFM tip. Nanotechnology 2008, 19, (32), 325301.